Scrappin Dollars Designers Contract
We welcome you to Scrappin Dollars!
This is an Agreement between you and Scrappin' Dollars, owned by Jen.
We will take out the paypal fees, and 15% of sales.
1. As an independant contractor you are not an employee of Scrappin Dollars and we can terminate our agreement with you at anytime.
As an independent contractor, you are responsible for any taxes, etc. We are NOT responsible for taking out any taxes.
2. There will be store-wide sales during Holidays. You are required to participate. If you want a Sale, simply email thru the Group and I will get that set for you, or you may set your own if you know how.
3. We are a family friendly store, so no adult content, or items that are not family friendly.
4. We do require that you upload at least ONE new product per month. We will have a "Low Rollers" section that is for $1 priced items.
5. If you would like to terminate your contract with us we ask that you give us two weeks notice, this will allow us to disassemble your store and remove your products.
This is so we can back up the store so if there are any issues with you items sold we have a back up. If you fail to give a 2 week notice we will hold 25% of last pay.
You do not delete any of your items,We will remove them when you leave the store. Please send your notice to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. NOT THRU THE GROUP!!
6. Commission date is the 1st and 15th of every month, should this fall on a Sat or Sunday it may be on the following Monday. Regardless of what your Commission is, you will receive it.
I don't believe in holding it back just because it is less than $5.
7. There will be NO monthly contributions here, but we will have occasional Collabs that will NOT be mandatory.
8, We do require that you help advertise this site! This will benefit you by getting you more sales and it benefits us by bringing us new customers! We
will send you a list of Yahoo Groups you can advertise in, also in your signature lines in your emails, messageboards, sales letters etc Also you will need to add our blinkie to your
blog or storefront also
9. All designs must be good quality no strays or jagged edges, no blurry images.
10. I will be putting together a CT. The requests will be sent thru the Yahoo Group, so you must join the group. You are responsible for uploading any requests made by the CT for your works.
The url is http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/scrappindollars/
By filling out the bottom you agree to the terms above for Scrappin' Dollars.
Email back to email@example.com
Subject line "Designer Agreement"
Desired FTP/Zen Password:
Stores you Sell in Now:
Description of yourself or hobbies:
Please attach your blinkie with this contract: